Become a licensed NVOCC or Ocean Freight Forwarder in as little as 45 days.
● Competitive All-In-One Consulting & Tariff Publication Pricing
● One-stop shopping: OTI license procurement, tariff publishing & free FMC compliance training
● Unparalleled industry experience and customer service
AP Tariffs helps you with all the necessary application filing paperwork, FMC
follow-up, and tariff publication.
Obtaining a license from the FMC can provide a tremendous market opportunity for a logistics company. However, fulfilling licensing requirements with the FMC can be confusing. We make it easy for you! AP Tariffs Inc. provides an all-in-one service including assistance with the FMC 18 application, bond obtainment, and FMC tariff publication.
After a prequalifying interview by one of our consultants, we will assist you to obtain your FMC License in as little as 45 days. Our consultants will help you prepare the license application and guide you through the intricacies of your OTI obligations. Once you obtain a license we also provide you, through our tariff publishing services, free compliance consultation (up to 2-hours/month) to assure you avoid penalties ($12,007/occurrence).
Determine what type of FMC-OTI license is right for your business.
There are two FMC Ocean Transportation Intermediaries ( OTI ) license types: NVOCC
● NVOCC license: Allows the license to buy ocean freight at wholesale prices
from Ocean Carriers (VOCCs) and sell it to his customers at retail prices.
● Ocean Freight Forwarders license: Allows the License to make shipping
arrangements and prepare shipping documentation for freight using the
services of Ocean Carriers. The Forwarder may collect forwarding commissions from the Ocean Carriers, but can not sign service agreements with Ocean Carriers.